i humbly propose the minimum standard of decency for even the chillest booty call be thus:
no behavior that would get a person fired from a summer job at the mall
- no call no show
- showing up visibly intoxicated
- excessive private personal phone use
- rude, uncouth, or inappropriate conduct
- lying (“if you call out with a sick grandma, don’t let me catch you at the beach”)
- failure to comply with posted safety procedures (h/t)and this proposed guideline shall be called:the cinnabon criteriaand those in violation, dismissed.
so hey fun fact for anyone who wants queer history trivia: the first disco in Seattle was opened in 1973 and was a gay bar called “shelly’s leg” and it was named after a dancer named shelly who lost her leg in a confetti cannon accident and used the insurance/lawsuit settlement money to open a gay disco.